Inflation Forecasting in Pakistan using Artificial Neural Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marek Hlavacek & Michael Konak & Josef Cada, 2005. "The Application of Structured Feedforward Neural Networks to the Modelling of Daily Series of Currency in Circulation," Working Papers 2005/11, Czech National Bank.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos & Serletis, Demitre, 2015.
"Nonlinear And Complex Dynamics In Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(08), pages 1749-1779, December.
- William A. Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 1997. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," Econometrics 9709001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & Demitre Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201238, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- William Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear And Complex Dynamics In Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201223, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos & Serletis, Demitre, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," MPRA Paper 41245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Gonzalez, "undated". "Neural Networks for Macroeconomic Forecasting: A Complementary Approach to Linear Regression Models," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2000-07, Department of Finance Canada.
- Greg Tkacz & Sarah Hu, 1999. "Forecasting GDP Growth Using Artificial Neural Networks," Staff Working Papers 99-3, Bank of Canada.
- Bolton, Roger E. & Jackson, Randall W. & West, Guy R., 1989. "Introduction," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 237-240.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1998. "A Comparison of Linear and Nonlinear Univariate Models for Forecasting Macroeconomic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 6607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandez-Rodriguez, Fernando & Gonzalez-Martel, Christian & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 2000.
"On the profitability of technical trading rules based on artificial neural networks:: Evidence from the Madrid stock market,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 89-94, October.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Christian González-Martel* & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "On the profitability of technical trading rules based on arifitial neural networks : evidence from the Madrid stock market," Working Papers 99-07, FEDEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Nadim Hanif & Muhammad Jahanzeb Malik, 2015.
"Evaluating the Performance of Inflation Forecasting Models of Pakistan,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 11, pages 43-78.
- Hanif, Muhammad Nadim & Malik, Muhammad Jahanzeb, 2015. "Evaluating Performance of Inflation Forecasting Models of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 66843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zafar, Raja Fawad & Qayyum, Abdul & Ghouri, Saghir Pervaiz, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation using Functional Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 67208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:3:p:211-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alisa Bilal Zoric, 2016. "Predicting customer churn in banking industry using neural networks," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 14(2), pages 116-124.
- Pakravan, Mohammad Reza & Kavoosi Kalashami, Mohammad & Alipour, Hamid Reza, 2011. "Forecasting Iran’s Rice Imports Trend During 2009-2013," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6, March.
More about this item
Keywordsartificial neural network; forecasting; inflation;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.