The Application of Structured Feedforward Neural Networks to the Modelling of Daily Series of Currency in Circulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Cabrero & Gonzalo Camba-Mendez & Astrid Hirsch & Fernando Nieto, 2009.
"Modelling the daily banknotes in circulation in the context of the liquidity management of the European Central Bank,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 194-217.
- Alberto Cabrero & Gonzalo Camba-Mendez & Astrid Hirsch & Fernando Nieto, 2002. "Modelling the daily banknotes in circulation in the context of the liquidity management of the European Central Bank," Working Papers 0211, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cabrero, Alberto & Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Hirsch, Astrid & Nieto, Fernando, 2002. "Modelling the daily banknotes in circulation in the context of the liquidity management of the European Central Bank," Working Paper Series 0142, European Central Bank.
- Harvey, Andrew & Koopman, Siem Jan & Riani, Marco, 1997. "The Modeling and Seasonal Adjustment of Weekly Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 354-368, July.
- Koreisha, Sergio G. & Pukkila, Tarmo, 1998. "A two-step approach for identifying seasonal autoregressive time series forecasting models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 483-496, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Cimburek & Pavel Řežábek, 2013. "Currency in Circulation: Reaction in Crises," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3).
- Haider, Adnan & Hanif, Muhammad Nadeem, 2007. "Inflation Forecasting in Pakistan using Artificial Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 14645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maroje Lang & Davor Kunovac & Silvio Basač & Željka Štaudinger, 2008. "Modelling of Currency outside Banks in Croatia," Working Papers 17, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Faruk Balli & Elsayed Mousa Elsamadisy, 2012.
"Modelling the currency in circulation for the State of Qatar,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 321-339, November.
- Balli, Faruk & Elsamadisy, Elsayed, 2010. "Modelling the Currency in Circulation for the State of Qatar," MPRA Paper 20159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNeural network; seasonal time series; currency in circulation.;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-06-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2006-06-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-06-10 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-FOR-2006-06-10 (Forecasting)
- NEP-ICT-2006-06-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MON-2006-06-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2005/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .