TIPS Options in the Jarrow-Yildirim model
An explicit pricing formula for inflation bond options is proposed in the Jarrow-Yildirim model. The formula resembles that for coupon bond options in the HJM model.
|Date of creation:||10 Jan 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Risk March 2006.16(2)(2006): pp. 82-83|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nabyl Belgrade & Eric Benhamou & Etienne Koehler, 2004. "A market model for inflation," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jarrow, Robert & Yildirim, Yildiray, 2003. "Pricing Treasury Inflation Protected Securities and Related Derivatives using an HJM Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 337-358, June.
- ., 2004. "M," Chapters, in: An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics, chapter 13 Edward Elgar.
- Marc Henrard, 2003. "Explicit bond option and swaption formula in Heath-Jarrow-Morton one factor model," Finance 0310009, EconWPA.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1999. "Pricing and Hedging of Derivative Securities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776192, March.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-92.
- ., 2004. "K," Chapters, in: An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics, chapter 11 Edward Elgar.
- Marc Henrard, 2006. "A Semi-Explicit Approach to Canary Swaptions in HJM One-Factor Model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.