TIPS Options in the Jarrow-Yildirim model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Henrard, 2003. "Explicit bond option and swaption formula in Heath-Jarrow-Morton one factor model," Finance 0310009, EconWPA.
- ., 2004. "M," Chapters,in: An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2004. "K," Chapters,in: An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Robert Jarrow & Yildiray Yildirim, 2008.
"Pricing Treasury Inflation Protected Securities and Related Derivatives using an HJM Model,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 16, pages 349-370
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert & Yildirim, Yildiray, 2003. "Pricing Treasury Inflation Protected Securities and Related Derivatives using an HJM Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 337-358, June.
- Nabyl Belgrade & Eric Benhamou & Etienne Koehler, 2004. "A market model for inflation," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1999. "Pricing and Hedging of Derivative Securities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776192.
- Marc Henrard, 2006. "A Semi-Explicit Approach to Canary Swaptions in HJM One-Factor Model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation bond option; Jarrow-Yildirim model;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .