CMS swaps in separable one-factor Gaussian LLM and HJM model
An approximation approach to Constant Maturity Swaps (CMS) pricing in the separable one-factor Gaussian LLM and HJM models is presented. The approximation used is a Taylor expansion on the swap rate as a function of a random variable which is intuitively similar to a (short) rate. This approach is different from the standard approach in CMS where the discounting is written as a function of the swap rate. The approximation is very efficient.
|Date of creation:||08 May 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc Henrard, 2006. "A Semi-Explicit Approach to Canary Swaptions in HJM One-Factor Model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18.
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992.
"Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008. "Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Henrard, Marc, 2007. "Skewed Libor Market Model and Gaussian HJM explicit approaches to rolled deposit options," MPRA Paper 1534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Henrard, 2003. "Explicit bond option and swaption formula in Heath-Jarrow-Morton one factor model," Finance 0310009, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.