Inflation bond option pricing in Jarrow-Yildirim model
Based on Jarrow-Yildirim model for inflation derivatives, this note propose an explicit formula for option on inflation bonds. The formula is similar to the one for coupon-bond option in the HJM model.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-92.
- Jarrow, Robert & Yildirim, Yildiray, 2003. "Pricing Treasury Inflation Protected Securities and Related Derivatives using an HJM Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 337-358, June.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1999. "Pricing and Hedging of Derivative Securities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776192, June.
- Marc Henrard, 2003. "Explicit bond option and swaption formula in Heath-Jarrow-Morton one factor model," Finance 0310009, EconWPA.
- Henrard Marc, 2003. "A semi-analytical approach to Canary swaptions in HJM one-factor model," Finance 0310008, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 2004.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0510027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.