Inflation bond option pricing in Jarrow-Yildirim model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrard Marc, 2003. "A semi-analytical approach to Canary swaptions in HJM one-factor model," Finance 0310008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2004.
- Marc Henrard, 2003. "Explicit bond option and swaption formula in Heath-Jarrow-Morton one factor model," Finance 0310009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Robert Jarrow & Yildiray Yildirim, 2008.
"Pricing Treasury Inflation Protected Securities and Related Derivatives using an HJM Model,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 16, pages 349-370,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert & Yildirim, Yildiray, 2003. "Pricing Treasury Inflation Protected Securities and Related Derivatives using an HJM Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 337-358, June.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1999. "Pricing and Hedging of Derivative Securities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776192.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation bond option; Jarrow-Yildirim model;
- G - Financial Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0510027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.