Pricing and Hedging of Derivative Securities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo T. Fernholz & Christoffer Koch, 2016. "The Rank Effect for Commodities," Papers 1607.07510, arXiv.org.
- Francisco Venegas Martínez & Abigail Rodríguez Nava, 2009. "Consumo y decisiones de portafolio en ambientes estocásticos: un marco teórico unificador," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 29-64, November.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2011.
"A Simple Characterization of Dynamic Completeness in Continuous Time,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
211, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Diasakos, Theodoros M, 2013. "A Simple Characterization of Dynamic Completeness in Continuous Time," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-91, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2012. "A Simple Characterization of Dynamic Completeness in Continuous Time," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201312, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Ricardo T. Fernholz, 2016. "A Statistical Model of Inequality," Papers 1601.04093, arXiv.org.
- Dorje C. Brody & Lane P. Hughston, 2011. "Interest Rates and Information Geometry," Papers 1111.3757, arXiv.org.
- Henrard, Marc, 2007. "Skewed Libor Market Model and Gaussian HJM explicit approaches to rolled deposit options," MPRA Paper 1534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:jpolrf:v:20:y:2017:i:2:p:99-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Heidergott & Warren Volk-Makarewicz, 2013. "A Measure-Valued Differentiation Approach to Sensitivity Analysis of Quantiles," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-082/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous-Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Fernholz, Ricardo T. & Koch, Christoffer, 2016. "Why are big banks getting bigger?," Working Papers 1604, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ricardo T. Fernholz, 2016. "Empirical Methods for Dynamic Power Law Distributions in the Social Sciences," Papers 1602.00159, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Lars Nielsen, 2007. "Dividends in the theory of derivative securities pricing," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(3), pages 447-471, June.
- Marc Henrard, 2005. "Inflation bond option pricing in Jarrow-Yildirim model," Finance 0510027, EconWPA.
- Henrard, Marc, 2006. "TIPS Options in the Jarrow-Yildirim model," MPRA Paper 1423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert M. Anderson & Roberto C. Raimondo, 2003. "Market Clearing and Derivative Pricing," Discussion Papers 03-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- A. Gulisashvili & E. M. Stein, 2009. "Asymptotic Behavior of the Stock Price Distribution Density and Implied Volatility in Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 0906.0392, arXiv.org.
- Berg, Tobias & Mölls, Sascha H. & Willershausen, Timo, 2009. "(Real-)options, uncertainty and comparative statics: Are Black and Scholes mistaken?," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 645, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Kenjiro Hori, 2005. "Job Matching with Multiple-Hiring Firms and Heterogeneous Workers: A Microfoundation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0514, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- José Carlos Ramirez Sánchez, 2004. "Usos y limitaciones de los procesos estocásticos en el tratamiento de distribuciones de rendimientos con colas gordas," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 19(1), pages 51-76, June.
- Segura-Rodríguez, Diana Carmen & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco & Allier-Campuzano, Héctor, 2014. "Análisis estocástico de una economía pequeña y abierta: políticas fiscal y monetaria," eseconomía, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(41), pages 21-52, segundo s.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198776192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.