Seeking Sustainability: COSA preliminary analysis of sustainability initiatives in the coffee sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reardon, Thomas & Codron, Jean-Marie & Busch, Lawrence & Bingen, R. James & Harris, Craig, 1999. "Global Change In Agrifood Grades And Standards: Agribusiness Strategic Responses In Developing Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(03/04).
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Koekoek, Freek Jan, 2003. "The State of Sustainable Coffee: A Study of Twelve Major Markets," MPRA Paper 17172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manning, Stephan & Boons, Frank & von Hagen, Oliver & Reinecke, Juliane, 2012. "National contexts matter: The co-evolution of sustainability standards in global value chains," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 197-209.
- Jena, Pradyot Ranjan & Stellmacher, Till & Grote, Ulrike, 2012. "The Impact of Coffee Certification on Small-Scale Producers’ Livelihoods: Evidence from Ethiopia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126720, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hidayat, Kurniawati Nia & Glasbergen, Pieter & Offermans, Astrid, 2015. "Sustainability Certification and Palm Oil Smallholdersâ€™ Livelihood: A Comparison between Scheme Smallholders and Independent Smallholders in Indonesia," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
More about this item
Keywordssustainability initiatives; standards; organic; fair trade; Rainforest; social; environmental; economic certification;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .