|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Committee on Sustainability Assessmenthttp://www.dgiovannucci.net
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Luis F. Samper & Daniele Giovannucci & Luciana Marques Vieira, 2017. "The powerful role of intangibles in the coffee value chain," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 39, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Raluca E. Dragusanu & Daniele Giovannucci & Nathan Nunn, 2014. "The Economics of Fair Trade," NBER Working Papers 20357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Pierrot, Joost & Kasterine, Alexander, 2010. "Trends in the Trade of Certified Coffees," MPRA Paper 27551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Josling, Timothy & Kerr, William & O'Connor, Bernard & Yeung, May T., 2009. "Guide to Geographical Indications: Linking Products and Their Origins (Summary)," MPRA Paper 27955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Ranaboldo, Claudia, 2008. "Markets and Geographical Indications of Origin: Synthesis of terra madre gathering and e-forum," MPRA Paper 13552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannucci, Daniele, 2008. "How New Agrifood Standards are Affecting Trade," MPRA Paper 17203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Byers, Alice & Liu, Pascal, 2008. "Adding Value: Certified Coffee Trade in North America," MPRA Paper 17174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Purcell, Timothy, 2008. "Standards and Agricultural Trade in Asia," MPRA Paper 13550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Potts, Jason & Killian, B. & Wunderlich, C. & Schuller, S. & Soto, G. & Schroeder, K. & Vagneron, I. & Pinard, F., 2008. "Seeking Sustainability: COSA preliminary analysis of sustainability initiatives in the coffee sector," MPRA Paper 13401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannucci, Daniele, 2006. "Salient Trends in Organic Standards: the Opportunities and Challenges for Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 13551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varangis, Panos & Siegel, Paul & Giovannucci, Daniele & Lewin, Bryan, 2003. "Dealing with the coffee crisis in Central America - impacts and strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2993, The World Bank.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Koekoek, Freek Jan, 2003. "The State of Sustainable Coffee: A Study of Twelve Major Markets," MPRA Paper 17172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Giovannucci & José Leibovich & Diego Pizano & Banco Mundial, 2002. "Colombia Coffee Sector Study," Documentos CEDE 002135, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Shepherd, Andrew, 2001. "Market Information Services," MPRA Paper 17193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Reardon, Thomas, 2000. "Understanding Grades and Standards: and how to apply them," MPRA Paper 13549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raluca Dragusanu & Daniele Giovannucci & Nathan Nunn, 2014. "The Economics of Fair Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 217-236, Summer.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Ponte, Stefano, 2005. "Standards as a new form of social contract? Sustainability initiatives in the coffee industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 284-301, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniele Giovannucci should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.