Report NEP-DEV-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sean Lewis-Faupel & Yusuf Neggers & Benjamin A. Olken & Rohini Pande, 2014. "Can Electronic Procurement Improve Infrastructure Provision? Evidence From Public Works in India and Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 20344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13753 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ryan Cooper & Sebastian Martinez & Adam Ross & Raimundo Undurraga, 2014. "Shelter from the Storm: Upgrading Housing Infrastructure in Latin American Slums," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0165, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Szent-Iványi, Balázs, 2014. "Are Democratizing Countries ‘Rewarded’ with Higher Levels of Foreign Aid?," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/04, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014. "Development aid and growth in transition economies," Working Papers eco_2014_5, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Raluca E. Dragusanu & Daniele Giovannucci & Nathan Nunn, 2014. "The Economics of Fair Trade," NBER Working Papers 20357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie Lambert & Pauline Rossi, 2014. "Sons as Widowhood Insurance : Evidence from Senegal," Working Papers 2014-04, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Alok Kumar & Kam Shergill, 2014. "The Dynamics of Rural Non-farm Employment in India: Gender, Agricultural Productivity, and Literacy," Department Discussion Papers 1403, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Bateman, Milford, 2014. "South Africa's post-apartheid microcredit-driven calamity: Comparing 'developmental' to 'anti-developmental' local financial models," Working Papers 47, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Rodrigo Azuero Melo, 2014. "Wealth and the Construction of Non-Cognitive Skills. The Case of Colombia," Documentos CEDE 011950, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Pamela Dale & Lena Lepuschuetz & Nithin Umapathi, 2013. "Peace, Prosperity and Safety Nets in Timor-Leste: Competing Priorities or Complementary Investments?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 5.25, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nkegbe, Paul Kwame & Kuunibe, Naasegnibe, 2014. "Climate variability and household welfare in northern Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Margarita Gáfaro & Ana Maria Ibáñez & Patricia Justino, 2014. "Collective Action and Armed Group Presence in Colombia," Documentos CEDE 011951, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Bujko, Matthias & Fischer, Christian & Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2014. "How institutions shape land deals: The role of corruption," Discussion Paper Series 2014-02, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Alagidede, Paul & Adu, George & Frimpong, Prince Boakye, 2014. "The effect of climate change on economic growth: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).