Trends in the Trade of Certified Coffees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adel Ben Youssef & Ludovic Ragni, 2004. "Nouvelle Economie, Organisations et Modes de Coordination," Post-Print halshs-00730355, HAL.
- Adel Ben Youssef, 2004. "Les quatre dimensions de la fracture numérique," Post-Print halshs-00937293, HAL.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minten, Bart & Dereje, Mekdim & Engeda, Ermias & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2014. "Who benefits from the rapidly increasing voluntary sustainability standards? Evidence from fairtrade and organic certified coffee in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rueda, Ximena & Lambin, Eric F., 2013. "Linking Globalization to Local Land Uses: How Eco-Consumers and Gourmands are Changing the Colombian Coffee Landscapes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 286-301.
- Nuva & Yusif & Nia Kurniawati H. & Hanna, 2013. "Impact of Eco-Labelling on Indonesia's Smallholder Coffee Farmers," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013032, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable; certification; standard; voluntary; Fairtrade; FLO; Organic; Utz Certified; Rainforest Alliance; 4C; coffee;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .