Report NEP-AGR-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatima Ezzahra MENGOUB, 2018. "Agricultural Investment in Africa: A Low Level… Numerous Opportunities," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1802, Policy Center for the New South.
- Fernando M. Aragón & Francisco Oteiza & Juan Pablo Rud, 2018. "Climate Change and Agriculture: Farmer Adaptation to Extreme Heat," Discussion Papers dp18-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Hongliang Zhang & John M. Antle, 2018. "Weather, Climate and Production Risk," IRENE Working Papers 18-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Bou Dib, Jonida & Krishna, Vijesh & Alamsyah, Zulkifli & Qaim, Matin, 2018. "Land-use change and livelihoods of non-farm households: The role of income from employment in oil palm and rubber in rural Indonesia," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 21, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Tiziano Distefano & Guido Chiarotti & Francesco Laio & Luca Ridolfi, 2018. "Spatial distribution of the international food prices: unexpected randomness and heterogeneity," SEEDS Working Papers 0118, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Hongliang Zhang & Jianhong E. Mu & Bruce A. McCarl, 2018. "Adaptation to Climate Change via Adjustment in Land Leasing: Evidence from Dryland Wheat Farms in the U.S. Pacific Northwest," IRENE Working Papers 18-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Jorge Alvarez, 2017. "Structural Transformation and the Agricultural Wage Gap," IMF Working Papers 17/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Raluca Dragusanu & Eduardo Montero & Nathan Nunn, 2018. "The Effects of Fair Trade Certification: Evidence from Coffee Producers in Costa Rica," NBER Working Papers 24260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Dorosh, Paul A., 2017. "From famine to food security: Lessons for building resilient food systems:," Policy briefs 978-089629-288-8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Halkos, George & Roditi, Kyriakoula & Matsiori, Steriani & Vafidis, Dimitrios, 2018. "Small-scale fishery of the Eastern Mediterranean Sea: A case study in the Kalymnos Island, Greece," MPRA Paper 84506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Mabli & Elizabeth Gearan & Rhoda Cohen & Katherine Niland & Nicholas Redel & Erin Panzarella & Barbara Carlson, "undated". "Evaluation of the Effect of the Older Americans Act Title III-C Nutrition Services Program on Participants' Food Security, Socialization, and Diet Quality," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8990ef39b8c24964a3091cae3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Cristina Cirillo & Giorgia Giovannetti, 2018. "Do Cash Transfers Trigger Investment? Evidence for Peru," Development Working Papers 433, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Randall Jackson & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Elham Erfanian, 2018. "Woody Biomass Processing: Potential Economic Impacts on Rural Regions," Working Papers Research Paper 2016-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2018. "Financial realities for farms in the European Union: Relationships between farming and governmental interactions within the Triple Helix concept," EconStor Preprints 173284, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Luis F. Samper & Daniele Giovannucci & Luciana Marques Vieira, 2017. "The powerful role of intangibles in the coffee value chain," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 39, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul & Skovsgaard, Christian Volmar, 2018. "Getting to Denmark' : the Role of Elites for Development," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 26211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Oded Galor & Omer Ozak & Assaf Sarid, 2018. "Geographical Origins of Language Structures ," Working Papers 2018-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Ciccone, 2018. "International Commodity Prices and Civil War Outbreak: New Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa and Beyond," Working Papers 1016, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Drupp, Moritz A. & Hänsel, Martin C., 2018. "Relative prices and climate policy: How the scarcity of non-market goods drives policy evaluation," Economics Working Papers 2018-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Upali Wickramasinghe, 2016. "Fostering productivity in the rural and agricultural sector for inclusive growth and sustainable development in Asia and the Pacific Abstract:," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/16/07, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2018. "Ranking the socioeconomic and environmental framework of European Union farms: A network analysis," EconStor Preprints 173285, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Jean-Christophe Poudou & Sébastien Roussel, 2018. "Designing REDD+ contracts to resolve additionality issues," Post-Print halshs-01643656, HAL.