The role of the competition policy in forging the European Common Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louka T. Katseli & Robert E.B. Lucas & Theodora Xenogiani, 2006. "Policies for Migration and Development: A European Perspective," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 30, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radu Musetescu, 2013. "State Aid in the European Union in the Context of the Contemporary Economic Crisis," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 30-37, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket integration competition policy Common Market;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-01-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .