State Aid in the European Union in the Context of the Contemporary Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muşetescu, Radu & Dima, Alina & Cristian, Paun, 2008. "The role of the competition policy in forging the European Common Market," MPRA Paper 12475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard O. Zerbe & Howard E. McCurdy, 1999. "The failure of market failure," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 558-578.
More about this item
KeywordsState aid; European Union; economic crisis;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:30-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .