Labour Market Flexibility: the Case of Visegrad Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Checchi & Claudio Lucifora, 2002. "Unions and labour market institutions in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 361-408, October.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Wolfers, Justin, 2000.
"The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 1-33, March.
- Olivier Blanchard & Justin Wolfers, 1999. "The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Van Poeck & Alain Borghijs, 2001.
"EMU and Labour Market Reform: Needs, Incentives and Realisations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(10), pages 1327-1352, November.
- VAN POECK, André & BORGHIJS, Alain, 2001. "EMU and labour market reform: Needs, incentives and realisations," Working Papers 2001022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcello M. Estevão, 2003. "Do Active Labor Market Policies Increase Employment?," IMF Working Papers 03/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Jackman, R. & Layard, R. & Nickell, S., 1996.
"Combatting unemployment: is flexibility enough?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
47446, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Jackman & Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1996. "Combatting Unemployment: Is Flexibility Enough?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0293, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jackman, Richard & Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen J, 1996. "Combating unemployment: is flexibility enough?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2214, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicola Brandt & Jean-Marc Burniaux & Romain Duval, 2005. "Assessing the OECD Jobs Strategy: Past Developments and Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 429, OECD Publishing.
- H Buscher & C Dreger & R Ramos & J Surinach, 2009.
"The Impact of Institutions on the Employment Performance in European Labour Markets,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 14(1), pages 17-34, March.
- Buscher, Herbert & Dreger, Christian & Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi, 2005. "The Impact of Institutions on the Employment Performance in European Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 1732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aidt, Toke & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 2001. "The cost and benefits of collective bargaining : a survey," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23309, The World Bank.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:115:y::i:1:p:52-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aidt, T.S. & Tzannatos, Z., 2005. "The Cost and Benefits of Collective Bargaining," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0541, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eamets, Raul & Masso, Jaan, 2004. "Labour Market Flexibility and Employment Protection Regulation in the Baltic States," IZA Discussion Papers 1147, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; institutional aspects; employment protection legislation; tax wedge; labour market flexibility; unemployment benefits; active labour market policies; Visegrád countries; European Union;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .