Labor market regulation : international experience in promoting employment and social protection
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Serbia and Montenegro : Republic of Montenegro, Economic Memorandum, A Policy for Growth and Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8328, The World Bank.
- Gross, Dominique M. & Ryan, Michael, 2008. "FDI location and size: Does employment protection legislation matter?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 590-605, November.
- Agenor,Pierre-Richard, 2003. "The mini-integrated macroeconomic model for poverty analysis : a framework for analyzing the unemployment and poverty effects of fiscal and labor market reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3067, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Immordino, 2003. "Fairness, NGO Activism and the Welfare of Less Developed Countries," CSEF Working Papers 101, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Dec 2007.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski & Anna Baranowska & Iga Magda & Arkadiusz Szydlowski & Jacek Bielinski & Magdalena Bober & Malgorzata Sarzalska & Julian Zawistowski, 2008.
"Employment in Poland 2007. Security on a Flexible Labour Market,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2007 edited by Maciej Bukowski.
- Bukowski, Maciej & Lewandowski, Piotr & Koloch, Grzegorz & Baranowska, Anna & Magda, Iga & Szydlowski, Arkadiusz & Bober, Magda & Bieliński, Jacek & Zawistowski, Julian & Sarzalska, Malgorzata, 2008. "Employment in Poland 2007: Security on flexible labour market," MPRA Paper 14284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2004. "Belarus - Poverty Assessment: Can Poverty Reduction and Access to Services Be Sustained?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14425, The World Bank.
- Emilie Jašová & Božena Kadeřábková & Klára Čermáková & Pavel Procházka, 2016.
"Působení institucionálních faktorů na strukturální a cyklickou nezaměstnanost v zemích Visegrádské skupiny
[Influence of Institutional Factors on Structural and Cyclical Unemployment in the Countri," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 34-50.
- Erol Taymaz & Sule Ozler, 2004. "Labor Market Policies and EU Accession: Problems and Prospects for Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0405, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2004.
- Bozena Kaderabkova & Emilie Jasova, 2016. "Character And Intensity Of The Minimum Wage Influence On Unemployment In The Czech Republic And Slovakia," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 37-49, March.
- World Bank, 2003. "The Russian Labor Market : Moving from Crisis to Recovery," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15007, October.
- World Bank, 2009. "Ghana - Job Creation and Skills Development : Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3072, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Armenia - Labor Market Dynamics : Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7846, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Management and Relations; Labor Standards; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:24078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.