Incentive Effects of Retirement Income Transfers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2009. "Pensions at a glance: Asia/Pacific," MPRA Paper 36134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998.
"New evidence on pensions, social security, and the timing of retirement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 207-236, November.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1998. "New Evidence on Pensions, Social Security, and the Timing of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 6534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2010.
"Comparative analysis of labor market dynamics using Markov processes: An application to informality,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 621-631, August.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2007. "Comparative Analysis of Labor Market Dynamics Using Markov Processes: An Application to Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 3038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William, 2007. "Comparative analysis of labor market dynamics using markov processes : an application to informality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4429, The World Bank.
- Sveinbjörn Blöndal & Stefano Scarpetta, 1999. "The Retirement Decision in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Rofman, Rafael & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Herrera, German, 2008. "Reforming the pension reforms : the recent initiatives and actions on pensions in Argentina and Chile," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90346, The World Bank.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu Evangelista, 2008. "Old-age benefits and retirement decisions of rural elderly in Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 129-146, April.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Franco Peracchi, 1999.
"Social Security and Retirement in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 305-353
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boldrin, Michele & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Peracchi, Franco, 1997. "Social security and retirement in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6043, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martni & Franco Peracchi, 1997. "Social Security and Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 6136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Rust & Christopher Phelan, 1997.
"How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 781-832, July.
- Rust, J., 1994. "How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets," Working papers 9430, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- John Rust & Christopher Phelan, 1994. "How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets," Public Economics 9406005, EconWPA, revised 20 Oct 1996.
- Courtney Coile & Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Social Security and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 7830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willmore, Larry, 2007. "Universal Pensions for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 24-51, January.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2006. "Labour Supply and Microsimulation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4236.
- Robalino, David A. & Zylberstajn, Eduardo & Zylberstajn, Helio & Afonso, Luis Eduardo, 2008. "An ex-ante evaluation of the impact of social insurance policies on labor supply in Brazil : the case for explicit over implicit redistribution," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90342, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robalino, David & Vodopivec, Milan & Bodor, Andras, 2009.
"Savings for unemployment in good or bad times : options for developing countries,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
50320, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David A. & Vodopivec, Milan & Bodor, András, 2009. "Savings for Unemployment in Good or Bad Times: Options for Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vandeninden, Frieda, 2012. "A Simulation of Social Pensions in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial pensions; Pension coverage; Retirement Insurance; matching contributions;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-12-14 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .