Analyzing Debt Sustainability: An Application of SimSIP Debt for Paraguay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John T. Cuddington, 1997.
"Analysing the Sustainability of Fiscal Deficits in Developing Countries,"
- Cuddington, John T., 1997. "Analyzing the sustainability of fiscal deficitsin developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1784, The World Bank.
- Gunter, Bernhard G., 2001.
"Does the HIPC Initiative Achieve its Goal of Debt Sustainability?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2010. "Does the HIPC Initiative Achieve its Goal of Debt Sustainability?," Working Papers id:3205, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt sustainability; fiscal sustainability; Paraguay;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .