Satisfaction of Patients in Health Care: Some Critical Issues with Research Projects that Measure Satisfaction
This paper presents three critical issues that researchers need to consider when preparing a research project that measures the satisfaction of patients in health care. These issues are: the correct interpretation of the research objective and formulation of the research questions, selection the appropriate research design, and the credibility of the research project and its conclusions.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-304446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Jensen & William H. Meckling, 1994. "The Nature Of Man," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 7(2), pages 4-19.
- Zeelenberg, M. & Pieters, R., 2004. "Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction : A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services," Other publications TiSEM 7bfb4aa9-cba7-4786-850d-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dustin J. Bluhm & Wendy Harman & Thomas W. Lee & Terence R. Mitchell, 2011. "Qualitative Research in Management: A Decade of Progress," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(8), pages 1866-1891, December.
- Serkan ALTUNTAS & Engin YENER, 2012. "An Approach Based on TRIZ Methodology and SERVQUAL Scale to Improve the Quality of Health-Care Service: A Case Study," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 97-106.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Zeelenberg, Marcel & Pieters, Rik, 2004. "Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction: A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 445-455, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuno Reis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.