Satisfaction of Patients in Health Care: Some Critical Issues with Research Projects that Measure Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeelenberg, M. & Pieters, R., 2004. "Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction : A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services," Other publications TiSEM 7bfb4aa9-cba7-4786-850d-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Serkan ALTUNTAS & Engin YENER, 2012. "An Approach Based on TRIZ Methodology and SERVQUAL Scale to Improve the Quality of Health-Care Service: A Case Study," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 97-106.
- Michael C. Jensen & William H. Meckling, 1994. "The Nature Of Man," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 7(2), pages 4-19, June.
- Dustin J. Bluhm & Wendy Harman & Thomas W. Lee & Terence R. Mitchell, 2011. "Qualitative Research in Management: A Decade of Progress," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(8), pages 1866-1891, December.
- Zeelenberg, Marcel & Pieters, Rik, 2004. "Beyond valence in customer dissatisfaction: A review and new findings on behavioral responses to regret and disappointment in failed services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 445-455, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gupta, Aditya & Eilert, Meike & Gentry, James W., 2020. "Can I surprise myself? A conceptual framework of surprise self-gifting among consumers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Cambra-Fierro, Jesus & Melero, Iguacel & Sese, F. Javier, 2015. "Managing Complaints to Improve Customer Profitability," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 109-124.
- Ivan Barreda-Tarrazona & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutierrez & Daniel Navarro-Martinez & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2014. "The role of forgone opportunities in decision making under risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 167-188, October.
- Lee, K.M.C. & Kraussl, R.G.W. & Paas, L.J., 2009.
"The effect of anticipated and experienced regret and pride on investors' future selling decisions,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0057, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lee, Carmen & Kräussl, Roman & Paas, Leo, 2012. "The effect of anticipated and experienced regret and pride on investors' future selling decisions," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Roman Kraussl & Carmen Lee & Leo Paas, 2013. "The Effect of Anticipated and Experienced Regret and Pride on Investors Future Selling Decisions," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-5, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Patterson, Paul G. & Smith, Amy K. & Brady, Michael K., 2009. "Customer Rage Episodes: Emotions, Expressions and Behaviors," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 222-237.
- Haithem Zourrig & Jean-Charles Chebat & Roy Toffoli & Alexandra Medina-Borja, 2014. "Customers’ coping with interpersonal conflicts in intra and inter-cultural service encounters," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 4(1), pages 21-31, June.
- Anna Kukla-Gryz & Joanna Tyrowicz & Michał Krawczyk, 2021.
"Digital piracy and the perception of price fairness: evidence from a field experiment,"
Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 45(1), pages 105-131, March.
- Michal Krawczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz & Anna Kukla-Gryz, 2019. "Digital piracy and the perception of price fairness. Evidence from a field experiment," GRAPE Working Papers 39, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Wang, Saerom & Kirillova, Ksenia & Lehto, Xinran, 2017. "Reconciling unsatisfying tourism experiences: Message type effectiveness and the role of counterfactual thinking," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 233-243.
- Wedel, Michel & Bigné, Enrique & Zhang, Jie, 2020. "Virtual and augmented reality: Advancing research in consumer marketing," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 443-465.
- White, Allyn & Breazeale, Michael & Collier, Joel E., 2012. "The Effects of Perceived Fairness on Customer Responses to Retailer SST Push Policies," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 250-261.
- Tom Joonhwan Kim & Youjae Yi & Jongan Choi, 2020. "The boomerang effect of brand personality congruency in a product-harm crisis," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 45(4), pages 645-661, November.
- Florian Teleaba & Sorin Popescu & Marieta Olaru & Diana Pitic, 2021. "Risks of Observable and Unobservable Biases in Artificial Intelligence Predicting Consumer Choice," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 23(56), pages 102-102, February.
- Davvetas, Vasileios & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2017. "“Regretting your brand-self?” The moderating role of consumer-brand identification on consumer responses to purchase regret," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 218-227.
- Locander, Jennifer A. & White, Allyn & Newman, Christopher L., 2020. "Customer responses to frontline employee complaining in retail service environments: The role of perceived impropriety," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 315-323.
- Ayoung Suh & Mengjun Li, 2021. "Digital Tracing during the COVID-19 Pandemic: User Appraisal, Emotion, and Continuance Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-17, January.
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard & Kort, Peter M., 2016. "Autonomous and advertising-dependent ‘word of mouth’ under costly dynamic pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 860-872.
- S. Steenhaut & P. Van Kenhove, 2006. "The Emotional Experience of Guilt in Ethically Questionable Consumer Situations," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/381, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Martinez, Luis F. & Zeelenberg, Marcel & Rijsman, John B., 2011. "Regret, disappointment and the endowment effect," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 962-968.
- Hsieh, Jung-Kuei, 2020. "The effects of transforming mobile services into mobile promotions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 195-208.
- Seung Hyun Lee & Jaeyong Lee, 2018. "Nickel and dime guests for amenities: exploring guests’ perceptions of resort fees," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(1), pages 20-31, February.
More about this item
Keywordsvirtual satisfaction of patients; formulating research questions; appropriate research design; credibility of research projects;
All these keywords.
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nuno Reis (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.