Qualitative Research in Management: A Decade of Progress
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:3:p:366-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:3:p:368-383 is not listed on IDEAS
- David R. Hannah & Kirsten Robertson, 2015. "Why and How Do Employees Break and Bend Confidential Information Protection Rules?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 381-413, May.
- Malhotra, P. & Singh, Manjari, 2014. "Individual Factors and Organisational Initiatives Enabling the Success of PWD-Managers," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-03-19, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Yoshitaka Yamazaki, 2013. "A qualitative approach to exploring competencies among host country national managers in Japanese MNCs," Working Papers EMS_2013_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Sven M. Laudien & Birgit Daxböck, 2016. "The Influence Of The Industrial Internet Of Things On Business Model Design: A Qualitative-Empirical Analysis," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(08), pages 1-28, December.
- Behlül Üsdiken, 2014. "Centres and Peripheries: Research Styles and Publication Patterns in ‘Top’ US Journals and their European Alternatives, 1960–2010," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 764-789, July.
- Sven M. Laudien & Birgit Daxböck, 2016. "Path dependence as a barrier to business model change in manufacturing firms: insights from a multiple-case study," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(6), pages 611-645, August.
- Ronald J. Degen, 2013. "Satisfaction of Patients in Health Care: Some Critical Issues with Research Projects that Measure Satisfaction," Working Papers 95, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Ruolian Fang & Lei Chi & Manli Chen & Robert A. Baron, 2015. "Bringing Political Skill into Social Networks: Findings from a Field Study of Entrepreneurs," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 175-212, March.
- Kasper, Helmut & Lehrer, Mark & Mühlbacher, Jürgen & Müller, Barbara, 2013. "On the different “worlds” of intra-organizational knowledge management: Understanding idiosyncratic variation in MNC cross-site knowledge-sharing practices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 326-338.
- Süß, Stefan & Sayah, Shiva, 2013. "Balance between work and life: A qualitative study of German contract workers," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 250-262.
- Timothy Clark & Steven W. Floyd & Mike Wright, 2013. "In Search of the Impactful and the Interesting: Swings of the Pendulum?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1358-1373, December.
- Jahanmir a,b,c,, Sara F., 2016. "Paradoxes or trade-offs of entrepreneurship: Exploratory insights from the Cambridge eco-system," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5101-5105.
- Ronald J. Degen, 2013. "Wisdom, Uncertainty, and Ambiguity: A Study of Management Decisions as Based on Theories and Validated by Research Methods," Working Papers 94, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Frank van Rijnsoever, 2015. "(I Can’t Get No) Saturation: A Simulation and Guidelines for Minimum Sample Sizes in Qualitative Research," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 15-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Li, Shenxue & Easterby-Smith, Mark & Lyles, Marjorie A. & Clark, Timothy, 2016. "Tapping the power of local knowledge: A local-global interactive perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 641-653.
- Commeiras, Nathalie & Loubes, Anne & Bories-Azeau, Isabelle, 2013. "Identification of organizational socialization tactics: The case of sales and marketing trainees in higher education," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 164-178.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:8:p:1866-1891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.