Report NEP-HEA-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barlow, JG & Koberle-Gaiser, M & Moss, R & Noble, A & Scher, P & Stow, D, 2009. "Adaptability and innovation in healthcare facilities. Lessons from the past for future developments," Working Papers 11726, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Barlow, JG & Curry, R & Chrysanthaki, T & Hendy, J & Taher, N, 2012. "Remote Care plc. Developing the capacity of the remote care industry to supply Britainâ€™s future needs," Working Papers 11727, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Bloom, David E. & Cafiero, Elizabeth T. & McGovern, Mark E. & Prettner, Klaus & Stanciole, Anderson & Weiss, Jonathan & Bakkila, Samuel & Rosenberg, Larry, 2013. "The Economic Impact of Non-communicable Disease in China and India: Estimates, Projections, and Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 7563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2013. "Long-Term Care and Lazy Rotten Kids," IZA Discussion Papers 7565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan & Zweerink, Jochem, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Mortality: Evidence from Targeted Incentives to Retire Early," IZA Discussion Papers 7570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronald J. Degen, 2013. "Satisfaction of Patients in Health Care: Some Critical Issues with Research Projects that Measure Satisfaction," Working Papers 95, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2013. "Dynamics of obesity in Finland," MPRA Paper 48342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Jiawei & Ma, Chao & Song, Ze & Gu, Hai, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity in Health Care in China: Suggestion on the Construction of the Urban-Rural Integrated Medical Insurance System," MPRA Paper 49389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Kircher & Michele Tertilt & Cezar Santos & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013. "An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic," 2013 Meeting Papers 195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Florian Klohn & Christoph Strupat, 2013. "Crowding out of Solidarity? – Public Health Insurance versus Informal Transfer Networks in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 0432, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Harold Ngalawa, 2013. "Southern African Customs Union Revenue, Public Expenditures and HIV/AIDS in BLNS Countries," Working Papers 367, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Patrizio Piraino & Sean Muller & Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2013. "The transmission of longevity across generations: The case of the settler Cape Colony," Working Papers 14/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- David Simon, 2013. "Does Early Life Exposure to Cigarette Smoke Permanently Harm Childhood Health? Evidence from Cigarette Tax Hikes," Working papers 2013-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2015.
- Valeria Faralla & Alessandro Innocenti & Stefano Taddei & Eva Venturini, 2013. "Physiological Responses to Stressful Work Situations in Low-Immersive Virtual Environments," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 047, University of Siena.
- Narazani, Edlira, 2013. "The impact of Migration on Infant Mortality Reduction in Albania," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201315, University of Turin.
- Gregmar Galinato & Aaron Olanie & Jon Yoder, 2013. "The Trade and Health Effects of Tobacco Regulations," Working Papers 2013-09, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Vidhura Tennekoon & Robert Rosenman, 2013. "Bias in Measuring Smoking Behavior," Working Papers 2013-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.