Globalization and Employment: The Impact of Trade on Employment Level and Structure in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Melo, Jaime & Faini, Riccardo, 1995. "Trade Liberalization, Employment and Migration. Some Simulations for Morocco," CEPR Discussion Papers 1198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1983. "Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 3: Synthesis and Conclusions," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krue83-1, January.
- Levinsohn, James, 1999. "Employment responses to international liberalization in Chile," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 321-344, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2016.
"Gender Gap and Trade Liberalization: An Analysis of some selected SAARC countries,"
83520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2017. "Gender Gap and Trade Liberalization: An Analysis of some selected SAARC countries," MPRA Paper 83485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pankaj Vashisht, 2015. "Creating Manufacturing Jobs in India: Has Openness to Trade Really Helped?," Working Papers id:7126, eSocialSciences.
- Rafaelita Aldaba, .
"Impact of Trade Liberalization on Wage Skill Premium in Philippine Manufacturing,"
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2013. "Impact of Trade Liberalization on Wage Skill Premium in Philippine Manufacturing," Discussion Papers DP 2013-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2004. "Determinants of Individual Trade Policy Preference in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2004-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Vashisht, Pankaj, 2016. "Creating manufacturing jobs in India: Has openness to trade really helped?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 53-64.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2002. "Education, Labor Market, and Development: A Review of the Trends and Issues in the Philippines for the Past 25 Years," Discussion Papers DP 2002-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rana Hasan & Karl Robert L. Jandoc, 2010. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201006, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; employment opportunities; trade and pollution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2002-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.