Market-Based Alternatives for Managing Congestion at New York’s LaGuardia Airport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ausubel Lawrence M & Milgrom Paul R, 2002. "Ascending Auctions with Package Bidding," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Crampton & Paul Milgrom, 2004.
"The Clock-Proxy Auction: A Practical Combinatorial Auction Design,"
03-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton & Paul Milgrom, 2004. "The Clock-Proxy Auction: A Practical Combinatorial Auction Design," Papers of Peter Cramton 04mit5, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2004.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2004. "Auctioning Many Divisible Goods," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 480-493, 04/05.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pellegrini, Paola & Bolić, Tatjana & Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele, 2017. "SOSTA: An effective model for the Simultaneous Optimisation of airport SloT Allocation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 34-53.
- Peter Cramton, 2009.
"Innovation and Market Design,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 9, pages 113-137
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vikrant Vaze & Cynthia Barnhart, 2012. "An assessment of the impact of demand management strategies for efficient allocation of airport capacity," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 5-27.
- Madas, Michael A. & Zografos, Konstantinos G., 2010. "Airport slot allocation: a time for change?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 274-285, August.
- Swaroop, Prem & Zou, Bo & Ball, Michael O. & Hansen, Mark, 2012. "Do more US airports need slot controls? A welfare based approach to determine slot levels," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1239-1259.
- Kim, Amy & Hansen, Mark, 2015. "Some insights into a sequential resource allocation mechanism for en route air traffic management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; airport slot auctions; combinatorial auctions;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcc:pccumd:07mbac. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Cramton). General contact details of provider: http://www.cramton.umd.edu .