Energy Security in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartono, Djoni & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2008.
"The economy-wide impact of controlling energy consumption in Indonesia: An analysis using a Social Accounting Matrix framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1404-1419, April.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Departmental Working Papers 2007-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200702, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yudha Prambudia & Masaru Nakano, 2012. "Integrated Simulation Model for Energy Security Evaluation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-25, December.
- Gunningham, Neil, 2013. "Managing the energy trilemma: The case of Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 184-193.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy; climate change and Indonesia;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2010-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sandra Zec to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.