The Regulation of Professional Migration in ASEAN - Insights from the Health and IT Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhatnagar, Pradip & Manning, Chris, 2005. "Regional arrangements for mode 4 in the services trade: lessons from the ASEAN experience," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 171-199, July.
- Irene Hardill & Sandra Macdonald, 2000. "Skilled International Migration: The Experience of Nurses in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 681-692, October.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Antonia Carzaniga, 2003. "Moving People to Deliver Services," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15088.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Migration; Trade and Labour Markets; Professional Labour; Health Care Professionals;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-08-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-REG-2006-08-05 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2006-08-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2006-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .