Skilled International Migration: The Experience of Nurses in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J V Beaverstock, 1996. "Subcontracting the accountant! Professional labour markets, migration, and organisational networks in the global accountancy industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(2), pages 303-326, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price, 2007.
"Investigating the quitting decision of nurses: panel data evidence from the british national health service,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 57-73.
- Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 2003. "Investigating the Quitting Decision of Nurses: Panel Data Evidence from the British National Health Service," IZA Discussion Papers 794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price, 2004. "Investigating The Quitting Decision Of Nurses:Panel Data Evidence From The British National Health Service," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2004-4, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Paul Frijters & Michael Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price, 2004. "Investigating the Quitting Decision of Nurses: Panel Data Evidence from the British National Health Service," CEPR Discussion Papers 471, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Maureen Mackintosh & Kwadwo Mensah & Leroi Henry & Michael Rowson, 2006. "Aid, restitution and international fiscal redistribution in health care: implications of health professionals' migration," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 757-770.
- Chris Manning & Alexandra Sidorenko, 2006. "The Regulation of Professional Migration in ASEAN - Insights from the Health and IT Sectors," Departmental Working Papers 2006-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:34:y:2000:i:7:p:681-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .