Beyond the enclave? Break-outs into mainstream markets and multicultural hybridism in ethnic firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Daniela Bolzani & Andrea Lasagni, 2014. "Beyond the enclave? Break-outs into mainstream markets and multicultural hybridism in ethnic firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(9-10), pages 753-777, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaganti, Rajeswararao (Raj) S. & Watts, Allison D. & Chaganti, Radha & Zimmerman-Treichel, Monica, 2008. "Ethnic-immigrants in founding teams: Effects on prospector strategy and performance in new Internet ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 113-139, January.
- Levent, T.B. & Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2002.
"Diversity in entrepreneurship: ethnic and female roles in irban economic life,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tuzin Baycan Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Ethnic and Female Roles in Urban Economic Life," Working Papers 2003.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Basu, Anuradha & Goswami, Arati, 1999. "Determinants of South Asian Entrepreneurial Growth in Britain: A Multivariate Analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 57-70, August.
- Shinnar, Rachel S. & Aguilera, Michael B. & Lyons, Thomas S., 2011. "Co-ethnic markets: Financial penalty or opportunity?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 646-658.
- Gilles Grenier, 1984. "The Effects of Language Characteristics on the Wages of Hispanic-American Males," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(1), pages 35-52.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2002.
"Motivations and Performance Conditions for Ethnic Entrepreneurship,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 238-260.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp & Murat Tastan & Gabriella Vindigni, 2001. "Motivations and Performance Conditions for Ethnic Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antoine Pécoud, 2002. "'"Weltoffenheit schafft Jobs"': Turkish entrepreneurship and multiculturalism in Berlin," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 494-507, September.
- repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilhan-Nas, Tulay & Sahin, Kader & Cilingir, Zuhal, 2011. "International ethnic entrepreneurship: Antecedents, outcomes and environmental context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 614-626.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:172489 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrant entrepreneurship; break-out strategies; organizational diversity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2013-ep06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .