Co-ethnic markets: Financial penalty or opportunity?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie T. Mora & Alberto Dávila, 2006. "Mexican Immigrant Self-Employment Along the U.S.-Mexico Border: An Analysis of 2000 Census Data," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(1), pages 91-109.
- Clark, Kenneth & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2000. "Pushed out or pulled in? Self-employment among ethnic minorities in England and Wales," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 603-628, September.
- Michael Aguilera, 2009. "Ethnic enclaves and the earnings of self-employed Latinos," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 413-425, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Guohua & Kotabe, Masaaki & Hamilton, Robert D. & Smith, Sheryl Winston, 2016. "Early internationalization and the role of immigration in new venture survival," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1285-1296.
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Daniela Bolzani & Andrea Lasagni, 2014.
"Beyond the enclave? Break-outs into mainstream markets and multicultural hybridism in ethnic firms,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(9-10), pages 753-777, December.
- A. Arrighetti & D. Bolzani & A. Lasagni, 2013. "Beyond the enclave? Break-outs into mainstream markets and multicultural hybridism in ethnic firms," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP06, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0203-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCo-ethnic markets; Financial performance; Minority entrepreneurship; Resource based theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:20:y:2011:i:6:p:646-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.