Analysis of the socio-economic impact of the tobacco CMO reform on italian tobacco sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Tondani, 2006. "Estimating the effects of personal income tax on labour supply in Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
KeywordsTobacco CMO; CAP reform; decoupling; Positive Mathematical Programming;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-12-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-12-09 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2005-ea01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .