Report NEP-AGR-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rousu, Matthew & Huffman, Wallace & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2007. "Effects and Value of Verifiable Information in a Controversial Market: Evidence from Lab Auctions of Genetically Modified Food," Staff General Research Papers 12702, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bohlin, Jan, 2006. "The income distributional consequences of agrarian tariffs in Sweden on the eve of World War I," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 6, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Ludena, Carlos & Hertel, Thomas & Preckel, Paul & Foster, Kenneth & Nin Pratt, Alejandro, 2006. "Productivity Growth and Convergence in Crop, Ruminant and Non-Ruminant Production: Measurement and Forecasts," GTAP Working Papers 2220, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas & Lee, Huey-Lin & Rose, Steven & Sohngen, Brent, 2006. "The Role of Global Land Use in Determining Greenhouse Gases Mitigation Costs," GTAP Working Papers 2230, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- F. Arfini & M. Donati & D. Menozzi, 2005. "Analysis of the socio-economic impact of the tobacco CMO reform on italian tobacco sector," Economics Department Working Papers 2005-EA01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Bohlin, Jan & Larsson, Svante, 2006. "Protectionism, agricultural prices and relative factor incomes: Sweden’s wage-rental ratio, 1877-1926," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 7, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Akee, Randall K. Q., 2006. "Checkerboards and Coase: Transactions Costs and Efficiency in Land Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 2438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oeindrila Dube & Juan F. Vargas, 2006. "Resource Curse in Reverse: The Coffee Crisis and Armed Conflict in Colombia," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 06/05, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2006.
- A. Ninni & M. Raimondi & M. Zuppiroli, 2006. "The success of “Made in Italy”: an appraisal of quality-based competitiveness in food markets," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP10, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:ml-promisam-tn-per is not listed on IDEAS anymore