A Social perception of smoking cessation medication: A willingness-to-pay survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Giné & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2010.
"Put Your Money Where Your Butt Is: A Commitment Contract for Smoking Cessation,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 213-235, October.
- Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. "Put your money where your butt is : a commitment contract for smoking cessation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4985, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordswillingness to pay; smoking cessation therapies; biases; libertarian paternalism;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-01-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-01-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:11.13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.