A Social perception of smoking cessation medication: A willingness-to-pay survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Giné & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2010.
"Put Your Money Where Your Butt Is: A Commitment Contract for Smoking Cessation,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 213-235, October.
- Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. "Put your money where your butt is : a commitment contract for smoking cessation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4985, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordswillingness to pay; smoking cessation therapies; biases; libertarian paternalism;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-01-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-01-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:11.13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .