Report NEP-CBE-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pollitt, M. G. & Shaorshadze, I., 2011. "The Role of Behavioural Economics in Energy and Climate Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1165, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Sugden, 2011. "The behavioural economist and the social planner: to whom should behavioural welfare economics be addressed?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- He, Haoran & Martinsson, Peter & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "Group Decision Making Under Risk: An experiment with student couples," Working Papers in Economics 519, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Urs Fischbacher & Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Crossing the Point of No Return: A Public Goods Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luigi Luini & Annmaria Nese & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2011. "Social Influence in Trustors’ Neighborhoods," Department of Economics University of Siena 626, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Godager, Geir & Wiesen, Daniel, 2011. "Profit or Patients' Health Benefit? Exploring the Heterogeneity in Physician Altruism," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2011:7, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Reiso, Katrine Holm, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6198, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Albrecht, Konstanze & von Essen, Emma & Parys, Juliane & Szech, Nora, 2011. "Updating, Self-Confidence and Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 6203, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bigoni, Maria & Casari, Marco & Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Research Papers 2088, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Nieken, Petra & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Zhou, Nannan, 2011. "Overconfidence and Managersâ€™ Responsibility Hoarding," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 368, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jose Luis Pinto Prades & José M. Abellán-Perpiñán & Ildefonso Méndez-Martínez & Silvia Díaz-Cerezo & Verónica Sanz de Burgoa, 2011. "A Social perception of smoking cessation medication: A willingness-to-pay survey," Working Papers 11.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Muller, L. & Ruffieux, B., 2011. "Consumer responses to various nutrition "front of pack" logos : a framed field experiment," Working Papers 201105, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Darmon, N. & Lacroix, A. & Muller, L. & Ruffieux, B., 2011. "Experimental economics shows how food price policies may improve diet while increasing socioeconomic inequalities in nutrition," Working Papers 201104, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Franziska Krüger, 2011. "Disconfirmation And Satisfaction In The Light Of Culture - An Analysis For Chinese And U.S. American Consumers," FEMM Working Papers 110027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.