Consumer responses to various nutrition "front of pack" logos : a framed field experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Beatrice Roussillon, 2016.
"Effects Of Carbon Reduction Labels: Evidence From Scanner Data,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1167-1187, April.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Beatrice Roussillon, 2013. "Effects of Carbon Reduction Labels: Evidence From Scanner Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1309, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Béatrice Roussillon, 2016. "Effects of carbon reduction labels: evidence from scanner data," Post-Print hal-01227418, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFOOD RATING SYSTEMS; LABEL; NUTRITION POLICY; CONSUMER BEHAVIOR; FRANCE;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-01-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-01-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-01-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-01-03 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:201105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .