Consumer responses to various nutrition "front of pack" logos : a framed field experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Beatrice Roussillon, 2016.
"Effects Of Carbon Reduction Labels: Evidence From Scanner Data,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1167-1187, April.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Beatrice Roussillon, 2013. "Effects of Carbon Reduction Labels: Evidence From Scanner Data," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1309, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Béatrice Roussillon, 2016. "Effects of carbon reduction labels: evidence from scanner data," Post-Print hal-01227418, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFOOD RATING SYSTEMS; LABEL; NUTRITION POLICY; CONSUMER BEHAVIOR; FRANCE;
All these keywords.
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-01-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2012-01-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-01-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-01-03 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:201105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adrien Hervouet (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.