Report NEP-MKT-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franziska Krüger, 2011. "Disconfirmation And Satisfaction In The Light Of Culture - An Analysis For Chinese And U.S. American Consumers," FEMM Working Papers 110027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00654101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2011. "Non-comparative versus Comparative Advertising of Quality," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-75, CIRANO.
- Nadine Lindstädt & Oliver Budzinski, 2011. "Newspaper vs. Online Advertising – Is There a Niche for Newspapers in Modern Advertising Markets?," Working Papers 113/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Muller, L. & Ruffieux, B., 2011. "Consumer responses to various nutrition "front of pack" logos : a framed field experiment," Working Papers 201105, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Chakraborty, Ratula & Dobson, Paul & Seaton, Jonathan S. & Waterson, Michael, 2011. "Pricing in inflationary times- the penny drops," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 975, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Emilio Calvano & Bruno Jullien, 2011. "Issues in on-line advertising and competition policy: a two-sided market perspective," Working Papers 427, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Weeds, Helen, 2011. "Superstars and the Long Tail: The impact of technology on market structure in media industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8719, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Janka Negawo, Worku & Humayun Kabir, Mir & Galib, Md. Waliul, 2011. "Exploring the potential of non-timber forest products: the case of Ethiopian honey export to Denmark," MPRA Paper 35483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & David Benson, 2011. "Consumption and the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anneke Kosse & David-Jan Jansen, 2011. "Choosing how to pay: the influence of home country habits," DNB Working Papers 328, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Piya, Luni & Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Joshi, Niraj Prakash & Dangol, Dharma Raj, 2011. "Collection and marketing of non-timber forest products by the Chepang community in Chitwan district of Nepal," MPRA Paper 35389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrik Schmitz & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2011. "In Absolute or Relative Terms?: How Framing Prices Affects the Consumer Price Sensitivity of Health Plan Choice," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 423, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wie, Jiegen & Wennlock, Magnus & Johansson, Daniel J.A. & Sterner, Thomas, 2011. "The Fossil Endgame: Strategic Oil Price Discrimination and Carbon Taxation," Discussion Papers dp-11-26, Resources For the Future.