Optimal Coexistence of Long-term and Short-term contracts in Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolés Porteiro, 2011. "Optimal Coexistence of Long-Term and Short-Term Contracts in Labor Markets," Working Papers 557, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolás Porteiro, 2011. "Optimal Coexistence of Long-term and Short-term contracts in Labor Markets," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 872.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
References listed on IDEAS
- Matutes, Carmen & Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 1994. "Compensation Schemes and Labor Market Competition: Piece Rate versus Wage Rate," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 325-353, Summer.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007.
"Beauty Is a Beast, Frog Is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 1073-1102, July.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2002. "Beauty is a Beast, Frog is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-149, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2003. "Beauty is a Beast, Frog is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities," Economics Working Papers 0030, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Macho, Ines & Rey, Patrick & Salanie, Bernard, 1994.
"Repeated moral hazard: The role of memory, commitment, and the access to credit markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1527-1553, October.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Macho, I. & Rey, P. & Salanié, B., 1989. "Repeated Moral Hazard: The Role of Memory, Commitment, and the Access to Credit Markets," DELTA Working Papers 89-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Chiappori, P.A. & Macho, I. & Rey, p. & Salanie, B., 1994. "Repeated Moral Hazard: The Role of Memory, Commitment, and the Acces to Credit Markets," Papers 06, Laval - Laboratoire Econometrie.
- Suman Ghosh & Michael Waldman, 2010.
"Standard promotion practices versus up-or-out contracts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(2), pages 301-325.
- Suman Ghosh & Michael Waldman, 2006. "Standard Promotion Practices Versus Up-Or-Out Contracts," Working Papers 06007, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjöström, 2001. "Occupational Choice and Dynamic Incentives," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 781-810.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Marko Terviö, 2009. "Superstars and Mediocrities: Market Failure in the Discovery of Talent -super-1," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 829-850.
- Konstantinos Serfes, 2008. "Endogenous matching in a market with heterogeneous principals and agents," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(3), pages 587-619, March.
- Rogerson, William P, 1985. "Repeated Moral Hazard," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 69-76, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Cahuc & Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbet, 2016.
"Explaining The Spread Of Temporary Jobs And Its Impact On Labor Turnover,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 533-572, May.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2012. "Explaining the Spread of Temporary Jobs and its Impact on Labor Turnover," IZA Discussion Papers 6365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Cahuc & Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbet, 2014. "Explaining the Spread of Temporary Jobs and its Impact on Labor Turnover," 2014 Meeting Papers 906, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2012. "Explaining the Spread of Temporary Jobs and its Impact on Labor Turnover," CEPR Discussion Papers 8864, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:26-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Etienne Wasmer & Nicolas Lepage-Saucier & Juliette Schleich, 2013.
"Moving towards a single labour contract: pros, cons and mixed feelings,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/772g8m5php8, Sciences Po.
- Nicolas Lepage-Saucier & Juliette Schleich & Etienne Wasmer, 2013. "Moving Towards a Single Labour Contract: Pros, Cons and Mixed Feelings," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1026, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor contracts; short-term; long-term; matching; incentives.;
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-01-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2012-01-03 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2012-01-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-01-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:11.08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .