Imitation as a Stepping Stone to Innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 410 Arps Hall 1945 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43210-1172|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carolan, Terrie & Singh, Nirvikar & Talati, Cyrus, 1998. "The composition of U.S.-East Asia trade and changing comparative advantage," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 361-389.
- Pack, Howard & Saggi, Kamal, 1997. "Inflows of Foreign Technology and Indigenous Technological Development," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 81-98, February.
- Aghion, Philippe & Harris, Christopher & Vickers, John, 1997. "Competition and growth with step-by-step innovation: An example," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 771-782, April.
- M. Scott Taylor, 1994. ""Once-off" and Continuing Gains from Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 589-601.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn, 1997. "Product Cycles and Market Penetration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(4), pages 865-91, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:99-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Slaughter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.