Product Cycles and Market Penetration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1977.
"Monopoly, syndicate, and shapley value: About some conjectures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 235-251, August.
- Guesnerie Roger, 1976. "Monopoly, syndicate and shapley value : about some conjectures," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7604, CEPREMAP.
- Douglas H. Blair & David L. Crawford, 1984. "Labor Union Objectives and Collective Bargaining," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(3), pages 547-566.
- Frank, Robert H, 1984. "Are Workers Paid Their Marginal Products?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 549-571, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Connolly, Michelle, 1999. "North-South Technological Diffusion: A New Case for Dynamic Gains from Trade," Working Papers 99-08, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Guifang Yang & Maskus, Keith E., 2003. "Intellectual property rights, licensing, and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2973, The World Bank.
- Michael W Nicholson, 2007. "The Impact of Industry Characteristics and IPR Policy on Foreign Direct Investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(1), pages 27-54, April.
- Torben Klarl, 2009.
"Modelling the folk theorem of spatial economics: a heterogeneous regional growth model,"
071, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Torben Klarl, 2009. "Modelling the folk theorem of spatial economics: a heterogeneous regional growth model," Discussion Paper Series 305, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 2001. "Innovation and wage effects of international outsourcing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 67-86, January.
- Erdeiné Késmárki-Gally, Szilvia, 1. "Application of a modern marketplace in the European agribusiness," Agroeconomia Croatica, Croatian Society of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(1).
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Product cycles, innovation and exports: A study of Indian pharmaceuticals," Departmental Working Papers wp0511, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 1999.
"On the dynamics of trade patterns,"
LIUC Papers in Economics
61, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," International Trade 0004006, EconWPA.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," KITeS Working Papers 115, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 1998. "International technology transfer and the technology gap," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 369-398, April.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Diego Valderrama, 2005. "North-South technological diffusion and dynamic gains from trade," Working Paper Series 2004-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Intellectual property rights and foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 387-410, March.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn, 2003. "Substitution in R&D across countries," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 373-390, December.
- Chadha, Alka, 2009. "Product Cycles, Innovation, and Exports: A Study of Indian Pharmaceuticals," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1478-1483, September.
- Ma, Yan, 2015. "The product cycle hypothesis: The role of quality upgrading and market size," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 326-336.
- Amy Jocelyn Glass, 1999. "Imitation as a Stepping Stone to Innovation," Working Papers 99-11, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Michelle P. Connolly, 1997. "Technological diffusion through trade and imitation," Staff Reports 20, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sergey Kadochnikov & Anna Fedyunina, 2013. "Export diversification in the product space and regional growth: Evidence from Russia," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1327, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Amy Glass, 1999. "Substitution and Returns to Scale in R&D," Working Papers 99-12, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Dai, Darong & Shen, Kunrong, 2011. "A New Exploration of Optimal IPR Protection and International Policy Cooperation," MPRA Paper 40039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwin L Lai, 2004. "The Economics of Intellectual Property Protection in the Global Economy," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000481, David K. Levine.
- Spiros Bougheas & David Greenaway & Kittipong Jangkamolkulchai & Richard Kneller, "undated". "Technology Gap, Foreign Direct Investment, and Market Structure," Discussion Papers 08/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Lu, Chia-Hui, 2007. "Moving up or moving out? A unified theory of R&D, FDI, and trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 324-343, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:38:y:1997:i:4:p:865-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .