"Once-off" and Continuing Gains from Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998.
"Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996. "Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel," NBER Working Papers 5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muhsin KAR & Saban NAZLIOGLU & Huseyin AGIR, 2014. "Trade Openness, Financial Development, and Economic Growth in Turkey: Linear and Nonlinear Causality Analysis," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 8(1), pages 63-86.
- Aslan, Alper & Kaplan, Muhittin, 2008.
"Gumruk Birligi’Nin Firma Verimlilik Yakinsamasina Etkisi
[The impact of customs union on firm productivity convergence]," MPRA Paper 10597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MARTINS, Ana Paula, 2015. "Increasing Returns And Endogenous Growth: Market Size And Taste For Variety," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 1(5), pages 3-33, June.
- John J. Seater & Lei Ji, 2012. "Trade, Growth, and the World Income Distribution," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1996. "Trade and uneven growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 229-256, April.
- Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2002.
"Learning by doing, trade in capital goods and growth,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 411-444, March.
- Ai Ting Goh & Jacques Olivier, 2000. "Learning by Doing, Trade in Capital Goods and Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0854, Econometric Society.
- Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2001. "Learning by Doing, Trade in Capital Goods and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jacques Olivier & Ai-Ting Goh, 2002. "Learning by doing, trade in capital goods and growth," Post-Print hal-00460091, HAL.
- Walz, Uwe, 1998. "Does an enlargement of a common market stimulate growth and convergence?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 297-321, August.
- repec:jed:journl:v:43:y:2018:i:1:p:101-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amy Jocelyn Glass, 1999. "Imitation as a Stepping Stone to Innovation," Working Papers 99-11, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Saatci, Mustafa & Aslan, Alper, 2007. "TÜRKİYE İMALAT SANAYİNDE İTHALATIN PİYASAYI DİSİPLİNE ETME HİPOTEZİNİN TESTİ: PANEL VERi YAKLASIMI," MPRA Paper 10604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kar Muhsin & Peker Osman & Kaplan Muhittin, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Financial Development and Economic Growth in The Long Term: The Case of Turkey," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 3(2), pages 25-38, November.
- Aslan, Alper & Kula, Ferit, 2008. "Türkiye İmalat Sanayinde Fiyat-Maliyet Marjları: Dönemler ve Sektörler İtibariyle Karsılastırmalı Bir Analiz," MPRA Paper 10606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:61:y:1994:i:3:p:589-601.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.