Graduelle Transformation von Wirtschaftsordnungen: Ein Vergleich der Reformstrategien Chinas und Usbekistans
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.ios-regensburg.de
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shumei Gao and Mark E. Schaffer & Shumei Gao and Mark E. Schaffer, 1998.
"Financial Discipline in the Enterprise Sector in Transition Countries: How Does China Compare?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
124, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Shumei Gao & Mark E Schaffer, 1998. "Financial Discipline in the Enterprise Sector in Transition Countries: How Does China Compare?," CERT Discussion Papers 9801, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- McMillan, John & Naughton, Barry, 1992. "How to Reform a Planned Economy: Lessons from China," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 130-43, Spring.
- Adam Przeworski & Fernando Limongi, 1993. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 51-69, Summer.
- Che, Jiahua, 2002.
"Rent Seeking and Government Ownership of Firms: An Application to China's Township-Village Enterprises,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 787-811, December.
- Jihua Che, 2002. "Rent Seeking and Government Ownership of Firms: An Application to China’s Township-Village Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 497, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1992. "The Transition to a Market Economy: Pitfalls of Partial Reform," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 889-906.
- Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1996. "A Theory of Privatisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(435), pages 309-19, March.
- Pomfret, R & Anderson, K-H, 1997. "Uzbekistan : Welfare Impact of Slow Transition," Research Paper 135, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2001.
"Federalism With and Without Political Centralization: China Versus Russia,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 8.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Federalism With and Without Political Centralization. China versus Russia," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1889, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Federalism with and without Political Centralization: China versus Russia," NBER Working Papers 7616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MC. Spechler, 2000. "Uzbekistan: the silk road to nowhere?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 295-303, 07.
- Yingyi Qian & Chenggang Xu, 1993.
"Why China's economic reforms differ: the M-form hierarchy and entry/expansion of the non-state sector,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(2), pages 135-170, 06.
- Yingyi Qian & Chenggang Xu, 1993. "Why Chinas Economic Reforms Differ: The M-Form Hierarchy and Entry/Expansion of the Non-State Sector," CEP Discussion Papers dp0154, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin C Spechler, 2000. "Hunting for the Central Asian Tiger," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(3), pages 101-120, September.
- Richard Pomfret, 1998.
"Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1998-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2000. "Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 269-84, January.
- Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1996. "China's transition to markets: market-preserving federalism, chinese style," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 149-185.
- Naughton, Barry, 1994. "Chinese Institutional Innovation and Privatization from Below," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 266-70, May.
- Groves, Theodore & Yongmiao Hong & John McMillan & Barry Naughton, 1995. "China's Evolving Managerial Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 873-92, August.
- International Monetary Fund, 1996. "Uzbekistan: Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 96/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Desai, Raj M. & Goldberg, Itzhak, 2000. "The vicious circles of control - regional governments and insiders in privatized Russian enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2287, The World Bank.
- Chengze Simon Fan & Herschel I. Grossman, 2001.
"Incentives and corruption in chinese economic reform,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 195-206.
- C. Simon Fan & Herschel I. Grossman, 1998. "Incentives and Corruption in Chinese Economic Reform," Working Papers 98-8, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Frensch, Richard, 2004. "Public governance as the source of quality and variety gains from transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 388-408, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ost:wpaper:260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterina Selezneva)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.