Trade costs, wage difference, and endogenous growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Akinori Tanaka & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2013. "Trade costs, wage difference, and endogenous growth," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 831-850, November.
- TANAKA Akinori & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2012. "Trade Costs, Wage Difference, and Endogenous Growth," Discussion papers 12070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Philippe & I.P. Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1999.
"Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 281-302, February.
- Martin, Philippe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1996. "Growing Locations: Industry Location in a Model of Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Philippe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I P, 2001.
"Growth and Agglomeration,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 947-968, November.
- Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 1996. "Growth and Agglomeration," Working Papers 1996-14, CEPII research center.
- Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2001. "Growth and Agglomeration," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00179826, HAL.
- Martin, Philippe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1996. "Growth and Agglomeration," CEPR Discussion Papers 1529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kyoko Hirose & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2007.
"Knowledge spillovers, location of industry, and endogenous growth,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 17-30, March.
- Kyoko Hirose & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2005. "Knowledge spillovers, location of industry, and endogenous growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gao, Ting, 2007. "Trade costs, international production shifting, and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 317-335, February.
- Minniti, Antonio & Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2011. "Trade integration and regional disparity in a model of scale-invariant growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 20-31, January.
- Yamamoto, Kazuhiro, 2003. "Agglomeration and growth with innovation in the intermediate goods sector," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 335-360, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket size; wage differential; growth rates; innovation sector.;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-05-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2011-05-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .