Incentives for New Drugs to Tackle Anti-Microbial Resistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DiMasi, Joseph A. & Grabowski, Henry G. & Hansen, Ronald W., 2016. "Innovation in the pharmaceutical industry: New estimates of R&D costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 20-33.
- Hollis, Aidan & Ahmed, Ziana, 2014. "The path of least resistance: Paying for antibiotics in non-human uses," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 264-270.
- Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. & Sussex, J. & Towse, A., 2012. "The R&D Cost of a New Medicine," Monographs, Office of Health Economics, number 000135.
- Karlsberg Schaffer, S. & West, P. & Towse, A. & Henshall, C. & Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. & Masterson, R. & Fischer, A., 2017. "Additional Elements of Value for Health Technology Assessment Decisions," Briefings 001851, Office of Health Economics.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2013. "Neglected infectious diseases: Are push and pull incentive mechanisms suitable for promoting drug development research?," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 185-208, April.
- Richard, Oliver & Van Horn, Larry, 2004. "Persistence in prescriptions of branded drugs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 523-540, April.
- Michael Kremer, 2002. "Pharmaceuticals and the Developing World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 67-90, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Towse, Adrian & Hoyle, Christopher K. & Goodall, Jonathan & Hirsch, Mark & Mestre-Ferrandiz, Jorge & Rex, John H., 2017. "Time for a change in how new antibiotics are reimbursed: Development of an insurance framework for funding new antibiotics based on a policy of risk mitigation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(10), pages 1025-1030.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Industry; Economics of Health Care Systems;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2018-05-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HEA-2018-05-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2018-05-21 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:briefg:001842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.