Report NEP-COM-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Nocke & Nicolas Schutz, 2018. "An Aggregative Games Approach to Merger Analysis in Multiproduct-Firm Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 24578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Lagos, Vicente, 2018. "How Accurate is the Coordinate Price Pressure Index to Predict Mergers’ Coordinated Effects?," TSE Working Papers 18-915, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Robert E. Hall, 2018. "New Evidence on the Markup of Prices over Marginal Costs and the Role of Mega-Firms in the US Economy," NBER Working Papers 24574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Jiaying Gu & Yao Luo, 2018. "Sufficient Statistics for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Structural Dynamic Logit Models," Papers 1805.04048, arXiv.org.
- Allen, Jeffrey & Nataraj, Shanthi & Schipper, Tyler C., 2018. "Strict duality and overlapping productivity distributions between formal and informal firms," MPRA Paper 86347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meleshkina, Anna (Мелешкина, Анна) & Shastitko, Anastasia (Шаститко, Анастасия), 2018.
"Institutional Initiative of Functioning of Firms in Conditions of a Bilateral Monopoly
[Институциональная Инициатива Функционирования Фирм В Условиях Двусторонней Монополии]," Working Papers 041812, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kotowski, Maciej H. & Leister, C. Matthew, 2018. "Trading Networks and Equilibrium Intermediation," Working Paper Series rwp18-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Seungjin Han, 2018. "Neutralized Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-11, McMaster University.
- Xin, Xiang, 2018. "Are R&D subsidies effective? The effect of industry competition," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fonseca, Miguel A. & Li, Yan & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2018. "Why factors facilitating collusion may not predict cartel occurrence: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 289, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Coublucq, Daniel & Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2018. "The Static-Dynamic Efficiency Trade-off in the US Rail Freight Industry: Assessment of an Open Access Policy," TSE Working Papers 18-916, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Borsenberger, Claire & Cremer, Helmuth & Joram, Denis & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2018. "Vertical integration in the e-commerce sector," TSE Working Papers 18-919, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bergman, Mats A. & Jordahl, Henrik & Lundberg, Sofia, 2018. "Choice and Competition in the Welfare State: Home Care as the Ideal Quasi-market," Working Paper Series 1213, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Frank, Richard G. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2018. "Excess Prices for Drugs in Medicare: Diagnosis and Prescription," Working Paper Series rwp18-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ferraro, J. & Towse, A. & Mestre-Ferrandiz, J., 2017. "Incentives for New Drugs to Tackle Anti-Microbial Resistance," Briefings 001842, Office of Health Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Jozsef Sakovics, 2018. "Bidding for talent in sport," ESE Discussion Papers 284, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Lucas W. Davis & Shaun McRae & Enrique Seira Bejarano, 2018. "An Economic Perspective on Mexico's Nascent Deregulation of Retail Petroleum Markets," NBER Working Papers 24547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hesamzadeh, Mohammad Reza & Holmberg, Pär & Sarfati, Mahir, 2018. "Simulation and Evaluation of Zonal Electricity Market Designs," Working Paper Series 1211, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chris Ratcliffe & Bill Dimovski & Monica Keneley, 2017. "The Performance of REIT Acquirers in the Post-Merger Period," ERES eres2017_43, European Real Estate Society (ERES).