Development Dimensions of High Food Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lanie Tomgouani, 2018. "Working Paper 306 - Asymmetric Price Transmission of Rice in Togo," Working Paper Series 2427, African Development Bank.
- Mirko Draca & Theodore Koutmeridis & Stephen Machin, 2019.
"The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 1228-1257.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," IZA Discussion Papers 9109, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Steve, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2019. "The changing returns to crime: do criminals respond to prices?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101679, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2015. "The changing returns to crime: do criminals respond to prices?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62588, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mirko Draca & Theodore Koutmeridis & Stephen Machin, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1355, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Lukas Kornher & Marta Kozicka & Pierre Boulanger & Maximo Torero, 2013. "Conceptual framework on price volatility and its impact on food and nutrition security in the short term," FOODSECURE Working papers 15, LEI Wageningen UR.
- SENE, Mr. SEYDINA OUSMANE & SAGHAIAN, Dr. SAYED H., 2014. "Liberalized World Trade and Food Import Under Foreign Exchange Constraints in the CFA's Franc Zone of Sub-Saharan Africa," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162485, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tangermann, Stefan, 2011. "Policy Solutions to Agricultural Market Volatility: A Synthesis," Price Volatility and Beyond 320209, International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD).
- ap Gwilym, Rhys & Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2013. "Can position limits restrain ‘rogue’ trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 824-836.
- Algieri, Bernardina & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Koch, Nicolas, 2017.
"A tale of two tails: Explaining extreme events in financialized agricultural markets,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 256-269.
- Algieri, Bernardina & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Koch, Nicolas, 2015. "A Tale for Two Tails: Explaining Extreme Events in Financialized Agricultural markets," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202529, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2010. "The Global Food Crisis and Guatemala: What Crisis and for Whom?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1328-1339, September.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Mallory, Mindy L. & Baylis, Katherine R., 2013. "Impact of Wheat and Rice Export Ban on Indian Market Integration," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150595, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Janvry, Alain De & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2010. "Agriculture for development in sub-Saharan Africa: An update," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 1-11, September.
- Antonioli, Federico & Santeramo, Fabio, 2017. "Vertical Price Transmission in Milk Supply Chain: Market Changes and Asymmetric Dynamics," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261256, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Jonathan Brooks & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Trade Dimensions of Food Security," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Chen, Mei-Hsiu, 2010. "Understanding world metals prices--Returns, volatility and diversification," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 127-140, September.
- Schouteten, Joachim & Van Lembergen, Katrien & Molnár, Adrienn & Tarantini, Federico & Heene, Aimé & Gellynck, Xavier, 2014. "The European Food Prices Monitoring Tool as a Prerequisite for more Price Transparency in the Food Chain," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199387, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- de Janvry, Alain, 2009. "Leonard K. Elmhirst Lecture: Agriculture for development: New paradigm and options for success," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53202, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abbott, Philip C. & Hurt, Christopher & Tyner, Wallace E., 2011. "What’s Driving Food Prices in 2011?," Issue Reports 112927, Farm Foundation.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural development; agricultural trade policy; aid effectiveness; emergency relief; food inflation; international commodity prices; price transmission; safety nets;
All these keywords.
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-09-26 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:18-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.