Middlemen in Search Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortensen, Dale T., 1987. "Job search and labor market analysis," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 849-919 Elsevier.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
- Alok Johri & John Leach, 2002.
"Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 347-362, May.
- Alok Johri & Lohn Leach, 2000. "Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-06, McMaster University.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Eric Smith, 2004. "Intermediated Search," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(284), pages 619-636, November.
- Arthur J. Hosios, 1990. "On The Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 279-298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoichi Nishihara, 2014. "An Anonymous Buyer of Intangible Property," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 511-518, December.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Hu, Bo & Watanabe, Makoto, 2016.
IZA Discussion Papers
10152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Hu, Bo & Watanabe, Makoto, 2016. "Marketmaking Middlemen," CEPR Discussion Papers 11437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Bo Hu & Makoto Watanabe, 2016. "Marketmaking Middlemen," CESifo Working Paper Series 6030, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pieter Gautier & Bo Hu & Makoto Watanabe, 2016. "Marketmaking Middlemen," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-060/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Watanabe, Makoto, 2010. "A model of merchants," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1865-1889, September.
- Yuet-Yee Wong & Randall Wright, 2011. "Buyers, sellers and middlemen: variations in search theory," Working Papers 691, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tse, Chung-Yi, 2017.
"Flipping in the housing market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 232-263.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tse, Chung-Yi, 2017. "Flipping in the Housing Market," MPRA Paper 76443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Chung-Yi Tse, 2017. "Flipping in the Housing Market," ISER Discussion Paper 0989, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Christian Holzner & Makoto Watanabe, 2015.
"Labor Market Equilibrium with Public Employment Agency,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5245, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Holzner & Makoto Watanabe, 2015. "Labor Market Equilibrium with Public Employment Agency," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-017/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Holzner, Christian Ludwig & Watanabe, Makoto, 2015. "Labor Market Equilibrium with Public Employment Agency," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113097, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yuet-Yee Wong & Randall Wright, 2011. "Buyers, Sellers and Middlemen: Variations on Search-Theoretic Themes," NBER Working Papers 17511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thành Nguyen & Vijay Subramanian & Randall Berry, 2016. "Delay in Trade Networks," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(3), pages 646-661, June.
- Makoto Watanabe, 2012. "Middlemen: A Directed Search Equilibrium Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-138/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Masters, Adrian, 2008. "Unpleasant middlemen," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 73-86, October.
- Watanabe Watanabe, Makoto, 2006. "Middlemen: the visible market makers," UC3M Working papers. Economics we061002, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nya:albaec:04-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.