On the Sustainability of Product Market Collusion Under Credit Market Imperfection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit & Yang, Lei, 2014. "On the Sustainability of Product Market Collusion under Credit Market Imperfection," MPRA Paper 60832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yasuda, Yosuke & Corchón, Luis C. & Beviá, Carmen, 2011.
"Oligopolistic equilibrium and financial constraints,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1110, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C. & Yasuda, Yosuke, 2015. "Oligopolistic Equilibrium and Financial Constraints," Economics Series 316, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón & and Yosuke, 2011. "Oligopolistic Equilibrium and Financial Constraints," Working Papers 547, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1990. "Introduction to "Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment"," NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1988. "On the Theory of Infinitely Repeated Games with Discounting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 383-396, March.
- Brander, James A. & Lewis, Tracy R., 1986. "Oligopoly and Financial Structure: The Limited Liability Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 956-970, December.
- Marjit, Sugata & Ghosh, Sudeep & Biswas, Amit, 2007. "Informality, corruption and trade reform," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 777-789, September.
- Harris Dellas & Ana Fernandes, 2014. "Finance and Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(575), pages 269-288, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Kaushik Basu, 2003. "Analytical Development Economics: The Less Developed Economy Revisited," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262523442, January.
- Kumar Das, Pranab, 2004. "Credit rationing and firms' investment and production decisions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 87-114.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2004. "Asymmetric capacity costs and joint venture buy-outs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 425-438, July.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1990. "Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number glen90-1, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2005. "Volatility and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248612.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Bagliano, Fabio C. & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 1999. "Liquidation risks in the Rotemberg-Saloner implicit collusion model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 69-74, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCollusion; Credit Market;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notgep:15/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgnotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.