On the Sustainability of Product Market Collusion Under Credit Market Imperfection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit & Yang, Lei, 2014. "On the Sustainability of Product Market Collusion under Credit Market Imperfection," MPRA Paper 60832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yasuda, Yosuke & Corchón, Luis C. & Beviá, Carmen, 2011.
"Oligopolistic equilibrium and financial constraints,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1110, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C. & Yasuda, Yosuke, 2015. "Oligopolistic Equilibrium and Financial Constraints," Economics Series 316, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón & and Yosuke, 2011. "Oligopolistic Equilibrium and Financial Constraints," Working Papers 547, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1990. "Introduction to "Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment"," NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1988. "On the Theory of Infinitely Repeated Games with Discounting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 383-396, March.
- Brander, James A. & Lewis, Tracy R., 1986. "Oligopoly and Financial Structure: The Limited Liability Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 956-970, December.
- Marjit, Sugata & Ghosh, Sudeep & Biswas, Amit, 2007. "Informality, corruption and trade reform," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 777-789, September.
- Harris Dellas & Ana Fernandes, 2014. "Finance and Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(575), pages 269-288, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Kaushik Basu, 2003. "Analytical Development Economics: The Less Developed Economy Revisited," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262523442, January.
- Kumar Das, Pranab, 2004. "Credit rationing and firms' investment and production decisions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 87-114.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2004. "Asymmetric capacity costs and joint venture buy-outs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 425-438, July.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1990. "Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number glen90-1.
- Aghion, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2005. "Volatility and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248612.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Bagliano, Fabio C. & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 1999. "Liquidation risks in the Rotemberg-Saloner implicit collusion model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 69-74, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCollusion; Credit Market;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notgep:15/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgnotuk.html .