Finance and Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit & Yang, Lei, 2014.
"On the Sustainability of Product Market Collusion under Credit Market Imperfection,"
60832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Marjit & Arijit Mukherjee & Lei Yang, 2015. "On the Sustainability of Product Market Collusion Under Credit Market Imperfection," Discussion Papers 2015-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Sugata Marjit & Arijit Mukherjee & Lei Yang, 2016. "Sustainabnility of Product Market Collusion under Credit Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 6292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Annalisa Ferrando & Germana Giombini, 2015.
"Multiple market imperfections, firm profitability and investment,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 95-120, August.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Annalisa Ferrando & Germana Giombini, 2013. "Multiple Market Imperfections, Firm Profitability and Investment," Working Papers 1305, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Development; Liberalization; Market Structure; Product Market Competition.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-02-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MAC-2007-02-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2007-02-17 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ube:dpvwib:dp0703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Glusstein-Gerber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwibech.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .