Second-Best Cost?Benefit Analysis with a Microfoundation of Urban Agglomeration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2011. "Second-Best Cost-Benefit Analysis with a Microfoundation of Urban Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa11p439, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1990.
"Optimal cities with indivisibility in production and interactions between firms,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 46-59, January.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 1985. "Optimal Cities with Indivisibility in Production and Interactions Between Firms," Working Papers 597, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Vickerman, 2007. "Recent Evolution of Research into the Wider Economic Benefits of Transport Infrastructure Investments," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2007/9, OECD Publishing.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2004.
"Micro-foundations of urban agglomeration economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 48, pages 2063-2117
- Giles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2003. "Micro-Foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," NBER Working Papers 9931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2003. "Microfoundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2015.
"The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 34-51.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2010. "The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world," CEPR Discussion Papers 8120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristian Behrens & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Yasusada Murata, 2010. "The Henry George Theorem in A Second-Best World," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-773, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kristian Behrens & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Yasusada Murata, 2014. "The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Yoshida, Atsushi, 2000. "Separating Urban Agglomeration Economies in Consumption and Production," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 70-84, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vermeulen, Wouter, 2011. "Agglomeration externalities and urban growth controls," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57852, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2011. "Agglomeration Externalities and Urban Growth Controls," CPB Discussion Paper 191, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2017.
"Agglomeration externalities and urban growth controls,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 59-94.
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2011. "Agglomeration Externalities and Urban Growth Controls," SERC Discussion Papers 0093, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordscost-benefit analysis; agglomeration economies; monopolistic competition; new economic geography; second-best economies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-07-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-07-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:11-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .