Report NEP-GEO-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2011. "Spatial econometrics of innovation: Recent contributions and research perspectives," Working Papers halshs-00605056, HAL.
- Pierre M. Picard & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Firms Location under Demand Heterogeneity," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ebru Kerimoglu & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2011. "“Geography of talent and regional differences in Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201107, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Ciriaci, Daria, 2009. "University quality, interregional brain drain and spatial inequality. The case of Italy," MPRA Paper 30015, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2011. "Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions," MPRA Paper 31939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2011. "Second-Best Cost?Benefit Analysis with a Microfoundation of Urban Agglomeration," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-03, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2011. "A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China," Working Papers 2011:23, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Stefano Magrini & Margherita Gerolimetto & Hasan Engin Duran, 2011. "Distortions in Cross-Sectional Convergence Analysis when the Aggregate Business Cycle is Incomplete," Working Papers 2011_07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:zbw:hwwipp:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fu, Shihe & Shan, Liwei, 2011. "Agglomeration Economies and Local Comovement of Stock Returns," MPRA Paper 31887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Are the U.S. farm wages equalizing? Markov chain approach," MPRA Paper 31930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Magrini & Margherita Gerolimetto & Hasan Engin Duran, 2011. "Understanding the lead/lag structure among regional business cycles," Working Papers 2011_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Disaggregate fluctuations in the US farm output: Testing for convergence," MPRA Paper 31915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:zbw:hwwipp:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rms:wpaper:78 is not listed on IDEAS anymore