Market Access, Soil Fertility, and Income in East Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
- Michael Carter & Christopher Barrett, 2006. "The economics of poverty traps and persistent poverty: An asset-based approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 178-199.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuki Tanaka & Alistair Munro, 2014.
"Regional Variation in Risk and Time Preferences: Evidence from a Large-scale Field Experiment in Rural Uganda,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(1), pages 151-187.
- Yuki Tanaka & Alistair Munro, 2012. "Regional Variation In Risk And Time Preferences: Evidence From A Large-Scale Field Experiment In Rural Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsSoil Fertility; Market Access; Poverty; Road Infrastructure; East Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-01-16 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .