Bandwidth Allocation in Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cunningham, Brendan M. & Alexander, Peter J. & Adilov, Nodir, 2004. "Peer-to-peer file sharing communities," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 197-213, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPeer-to-Peer; Network formation; Resource allocation; Congestion;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-IPR-2006-11-12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2006-11-12 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2006-11-12 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-11-12 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:0623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .