Report NEP-IPR-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manfredi M.A. La Manna, 2006. "The Hidden Surplus From Research Joint Ventures: An Application Of Systems Reliability Theory," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0610, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Stephen Ryan & Catherine Tucker, 2006. "Heterogeneity and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption," Working Papers 06-26, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evan Rawley, 2006. "How Do Mobile Information Technology Networks Affect Firm Strategy and Performance? Firm-Level Evidence from Taxicab Fleets," Working Papers 06-28, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Debin Liu & L. Jean Camp, 2006. "When Proof of Work Works," Working Papers 06-18, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Yongmin Chen & Chuan He, 2006. "Paid Placement: Advertising and Search on the Internet," Working Papers 06-02, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Janice Tsai & Lorrie Cranor & Alessandro Acquisti & Christina Fong, 2006. "What’s It To You? A Survey of Online Privacy Concerns and Risks," Working Papers 06-29, NET Institute.
- Kostas G. Anagnostakis & Fotios C. Harmantzis & Sotiris Ioannidis & Manaf Zghaibeh, 2006. "On the Impact of Practical P2P Incentive Mechanisms on User Behavior," Working Papers 06-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Albert Creus Mir & Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Andres Hervas-Drane, 2006. "Bandwidth Allocation in Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Networks," Working Papers 06-23, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Pedro Pereira & Tiago Ribeiro, 2006. "The Impact on Broadband Access to the Internet of the Dual Ownership of Telephone and Cable Networks," Working Papers 06-10, NET Institute, revised Aug 2006.
- James E. Prieger & Wei-Min Hu, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of Indirect Network Effects in the Home Video Game Market," Working Papers 06-25, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.